It’s important to know how to sext these days, but why are you doing it? If you’re not sure why, it may not be the best idea!
Here are a few of the drawbacks of sending sexy texts to that special someone in your life:
- You never know who sees the text — There have been many sexting examples of guys and girls showing sexts to their friends, and it can lead to ridicule and mocking. You never know who will be able to see the sexts on the other person’s phone, so it’s not the safest form of communication.
- It leads to gadget addiction — How much time do you spend on your phone? When you look forward to sexting with the other person, it means you end up spending even MORE time on the phone. Trust me, it’s a very addictive habit, and gadget addiction is already a problem in this day and age.
- It could be considered harassment — Unless you receive consent from the other party, sending sexy texts and pictures could be considered sexual harassment. You may end up being the harassed party if someone sends you sexy texts and pictures that you don’t want.
- It could be used for cheating — If you’re married, sexting with someone else is pretty much the same as cheating on your spouse!
- It can lead to public exposure — If you send sexy pictures to your boyfriend or girlfriend, what’s to stop them from posting those pictures online? You may end up with your pictures floating around the internet because you trusted that person enough to send them a sexy picture with the texts.
You may know how to sext, but make sure you’re prepared for any negative repercussions as well!
Image Source: www.techtimes.com