Every woman wants a man to charm her pants off, but it may be easier than you think!
Here are some things you can go to help her get in the mood:
- Light candles — There is something sublimely romantic about candlelight! The dim light makes for one heck of a mood-setter, and you’ll find that it’s wonderfully relaxing to have the lights off and to sit in the near-darkness. Bonus points if they are aromatherapy candles to help her relax!
- Play soft music — Every woman has that certain type of music that gets them in the mood for some lovin’, and that’s the music you want to play. Whether she gets turned on to reggaeton, Latin music, EDM, or smooth jazz, have a few CDs handy and turn them on any time you feel like taking things in an amorous direction.
- Dress nicely — Women may not be as visual as men, but that doesn’t mean they don’t like to look at a well-dressed man. Even if you’re just having a date night at home, why not put on a suit and tie? It will show her that you care enough to look your best, and you’ll be that eye candy she loves to look at.
- Handle it — It’s amazing how many women want a man who will step in and say, “Let me handle it”. It doesn’t matter if it’s a small problem like a leaky faucet or a big problem like a hole in the roof! Guys who take charge and get things done are always appealing to women.
- Be respectful — It may sound silly, but respecting a woman is one of the best things you can do to charm her pants off. So many men treat women as objects of desire rather than people, but you job is to show her respect.
Image Source: freewallpapersbackgrounds.com