Who doesn’t love sex? We all do, but we often know very little about it.
Here are some interesting sex facts for you:
- Japanese couples have sex just 45 times in a single year on average, while Greek couples will have sex 138 times on average.
- A man will ejaculate about 17 liters of semen during his lifetime. In that amount, there are roughly half a trillion sperm!
- Of all the countries in the world, it’s Australia that holds the record for threesomes. Up to 28% of Australians claim to have tried it.
- Roughly 30% of women will swallow when they engage in oral sex with their partner.
- Of the men living in the USA today, over 80% have been circumcised.
- Women older than 40 are more likely to engage in self-pleasuring than younger women.
- In the English language there are more than 1,000 recognized euphemisms and alternatives for the word vagina.
- Roughly 25% of people are daydreaming about sex at any given time of day.
- 31% of men are unable to enjoy sex with women who are not their intellectual match, while 44% of women find it difficult.
- Having sex is better for headaches than aspirin! Sexual release reduces your blood pressure levels, which helps blood to flow through your brain without pain.
- Having sex is 10 times better than taking Valium if you need to relax.
- Sexting and sexy emailing is VERY common in the US. Over 50% of adults in the US have engaged in sexy conversations via phone, email, and text message.
- Roughly 47% of women in the world own a vibrator, but 75% of women in Japan have their own pleasure toys.
- There are 8,000 nerve endings in the clitoris–twice as many as there are in the head of the penis.
- 10% of men are affected by erectile dysfunction, but up to 30% of men are premature ejaculators.
Sex is a crazy thing, isn’t it?!
Image Source: www.huffingtonpost.com