Check out these awesome sex facts:
- A surprising number of people engage in silly love tests (love calculator, romance score, etc.) via the internet!
- Women are more likely to have sex during ovulation, and they are more prone to committing adultery at this time of the month.
- Chocolate contains the same chemical that makes people feel good when they have sex and fall in love, which is why it is so closely linked with romance.
- It’s harder to lie convincingly to someone with whom you are in love or who you find sexual attractive.
- Your inner nostrils also swell during sex, in addition to the breasts and genitals.
- You can burn about 100 calories per sex session.
- Women who spend their time reading romance novels tend to have twice the number of lovers as women who do not.
- The heart reaches a rate of roughly 140 BPM during orgasm, for both men and women.
- It takes an average of 10 seconds or less for men under the age of 40 to achieve erection.
- To a man, penis size is considered the third most important thing. For women, it is only rated in ninth place.
- The smallest erect penis recorded was 1 cm long, while the longest was 13 inches in length.
- Male masochists far outnumber female masochists. For every 1 woman, there are 20 men.
- For a staggering ¾ of men, ejaculation happens in less than 3 minutes of penetration.
- 1 out of every 50 people claim to have joined the Mile High Club.
- Up to 15% of working professionals have had sex at the office.
- 29% of women would have sex more often, but a whopping 41% of men would.
- Roughly 50% of single women will have sex by the end of the third date.
Want more fun and odd sex facts? Read Part 2 for more…
Image Source: www.huffingtonpost.com