Keeping the spark of your love alive can be tough if you’re apart, but we’ve got some great tips to help you below:
- Send something special — Want to make that special someone feel loved and appreciated? Put together a care basket–filled with all the goodies that you know he or she will like. It can be a simple basket containing home-made gifts and treats, or it can be a basket of all their favorite things. Receiving it will bring a smile to their face for certain!
- Share humor –– If you find something funny, send it to that special someone. Even if it’s just a silly little GIF or picture on 9gag, send it over. Sharing a laugh is one of the best ways to stay close to each other, and a bit of humor can go a long way towards cementing your relationship.
- Add romance to your conversations –– If you want to spice things up a bit, it’s a good idea to break out the sexting/naughty emailing skills. You’ll find that adding a bit of romance to your conversations can keep that spark alive, and will help you to spice things up in the long dry spell between visits.
- Send a love letter –– For a special treat, write her a letter, compose a poem, or print out some of your favorite pictures, and send them to her via snail mail. It will be a huge surprise when it finally arrives, and it will bring a smile to their face to know that you care.
- Get on Skype/FaceTime –– There’s nothing like seeing the other person’s face at the end of a long day, and that’s where Skype and FaceTime come in handy. Video chat can make your life a whole lot easier!
It’s tough to make a long distance relationship work, but it is possible!
Image Source: youngama.in