Want to show her you care? Here are some simple romantic gestures to help her feel the love:
- Switch plates — If your partner is eyeing your dish at a restaurant, why not switch plates with her? Yes, she may have ordered something she thought she liked, but ended up disappointed. It’s sure to earn you major brownie points!
- Foot massage time –– There’s nothing that helps a woman to relax at the end of a long day like a good foot massage. Spend time on the couch, massaging her feet and getting the blood flowing. Bonus: there’s a spot on the foot that can turn her on!
- Dedicate a song to her — Invite her out for a date night and take her to a karaoke bar. When it comes your turn to sing, dedicate the romantic song to her. It doesn’t matter if you don’t sing well–it’s the effort that counts!
- Run her a bath –– Chilled white wine, soft music, scented candles, and a warm bubble bath are guaranteed to get her in the mood for some loving. Even if it doesn’t, it’s a gesture from you to her that is going to relax her after her long, stressful day.
- Plan a late night picnic –– There are few things more romantic than sitting on a blanket under the stars with that special someone. Put together a small picnic basket (don’t forget the wine!) and bring it with you. Have an extra blanket just in case it gets a bit chilly, and you can snuggle together to do some star-gazing. It’s one of the best ways to get quality time away from the kids, work, and all of the other stresses of daily life.
Try these romantic gestures to let her know how much you love her!
Image Source: kvil.cbslocal.com