Doing something special for your partner or spouse doesn’t have to cost you a fortune, but simple, romantic gestures are always the way to go!
Here are a few guaranteed to be a hit with her:
- Have a stay-in date night — Instead of going out to the movies or a dinner, bring the fancy romance home! Order all of your favorite takeout food and watch a romantic movie or rom-com in your living room or bedroom. It’s a way to do something special, just the two of you.
- Bring breakfast in bed –– It’s a bit more work than you might think, but totally worth it! Fried eggs with toast, bacon, and juice make for a wicked breakfast combo. The hard part is going to be sneaking out of bed before she wakes up.
- Massage time –– Who doesn’t love a good massage? It’s even better if there’s a happy ending, but you don’t have to give a massage for the purpose of having sex. Even if you’re just helping each other to relax at the end of a long day, it’s a great way to be romantic.
- Slow dance –– Turn off the lights in your house, set some slow music on your sound system, and dance with each other in the living room. Don’t speak, but let the music carry you along. It’s a great way to just “be” with each other and feel those feelings of love.
- Be the maid/sex slave —Being the maid means doing all of her chores around the house, and I don’t need to explain what being her sex slave is all about. It can be a lot of fun, and can make her life just that little bit easier.
Read Part 2 for more romantic gestures guaranteed to work…
Image Source: www.huffingtonpost.com