Not sure if he is the man for you? Here are some things to help you figure it out:
- He encourages you to do more — It’s not just that he is there when you had a hard day and encourages you that things are going to get better. It’s more that he encourages you to do more, be more, and achieve your full potential. A man that wants you to go far and is there to help you reach those goals is definitely a keeper.
- He listens –– And not just that “yes, dear, what was that?” sort of listening. Someone who really listens to you–with their eyes, their body, their mind, AND their ears–is a rare gem, and one you should hang on to at any cost.
- He makes you smile/laugh –– A man who can bring a smile to your face and make you laugh is worth all the gold in the world!
- He works to improve himself — Do you really want a man who is a slacker or is content to be who he is right now? Or do you want someone who is hard-working and always trying to improve himself? Both personality types have their challenges, but the man who is eternally trying to better himself is always going to go a lot farther in life than the slacker.
- He welcomes the changes in your life and relationship — Not all man can handle changes in your relationship or your lives together easily. Some men feel threatened when their girlfriend/wife starts making more money than they do, or they feel pressured when the woman starts to talk about marriage or kids. The right man for you is the man who can handle and even welcomes the changes!
Image Source: youqueen.com