Want to make it an epic date night she won’t forget? Finish it off with one of these romantic movies to seal the deal:
- The Wedding Singer — The first of the Adam Sandler-Drew Barrymore movies, this is one of the best of all times. Filmed in the late 90’s, this movie is an oldie but goldie. It makes a LOT of fun of the late 80s and early 90s, but it’s a movie that you can’t help but smile to.
- 50 First Dates –– Yet another Adam Sandler-Drew Barrymore flick (there’s no denying the two have chemistry), this one about a guy who falls in love with a girl that suffers from short term amnesia. What makes it so great is that he has to convince her to fall in love with him again every day!
- Music and Lyrics –– If you’re a Hugh Grant fan (who isn’t?), this is the movie for you. Hugh Grant plays an aging pop star who has lost his mojo, and Drew Barrymore plays a housekeeper who helps him get it back. A perfect blend of music, romance, and comedy–plus, more Hugh Grant dance moves!
- When Harry Met Sally –– It’s time to go old-school with the romance! This is the movie with the classic line “I’m just a boy, standing in front of a girl, asking her to love him”. It’s one of those late 80’s movies that did romance right!
- She’s All That –– For a more juvenile style of romance, you’ll love this Freddie Prinze Jr. film. He plays a high school jock who transforms the “ugly duckling” into a beauty, which he then promptly falls for. It’s cute, it’s funny, and it’s a great 90 minutes of fun!
Image Source: tsminteractive.com