Romance can be costly, but it’s easy to be a romantic cheapskate if you can be a bit creative!
Here are some cheap things you can do to kick the romance up a notch:
- Go for a sunset walk — Take her to her favorite park as the sun is setting, and spend time walking and talking. Bonus points if you can get to the beach and walk as the sun is setting.
- Take a bath together — There’s nothing more relaxing than a good bubble bath, perhaps with a bit of champagne or wine to take the edge off. Share the bath together, and you’ll both be relaxed and ready for bed.
- Visit old dating sites — Bring her back to places you went for your first dates, such as the restaurant you first ate, the street where you walked and talked for hours, and even the hotel where you went for a romantic getaway.
- Bring home her favorite coffee/drink — Stop by Starbucks or her favorite coffee shop and bring her home something warm and tasty. It doesn’t have to be for a special occasion, but it can be just “because”.
- Slow dance — Turn on some music, dim the lights of your bedroom or living room, and take a few minutes to dance together. It’s a great way to enjoy each other’s company, and you’ll find that it will stir the romantic feelings.
- Feed each other — Grapes and strawberries are great for feeding to each other, but you can also try pancakes, waffles, cookies, cake, chocolates, or anything else sweet. It’s a lot of fun, and a great way to keep your romance alive.
Do these things, and you’ll enjoy a bit of romance without spending a fortune!
Image Source: mashable.com