Being romantic doesn’t have to cost you a fortune, but you’ll find that there are many ways to do romance on the cheap!
- Get a box of mixed chocolates — A small box of chocolates will be fairly inexpensive, but you’ll find that they are a great gift that ALL women will love. They’re a tasty treat that can be a lot of fun to share.
- Go for chocolate fondue — A bar of dark chocolate is cheap, and you can buy a few dollars’ worth of fresh fruits: apples, grapes, strawberries, and berries. Melt the chocolate and dip the fruits into it for a delicious chocolate fondue.
- Leave her love notes — Scatter little love notes around the house. Hide them in places you know she’ll eventually find them. It’s a gift that will keep on giving for weeks to come!
- Give her a massage — At the end of a long, stressful day, nothing helps her to relax more than a good massage. Help her to take the edge off, and she may just be in the mood to return the favor!
- 30 Days of love emails — Write 30 email messages with little love notes, and send them to her every day for a month. They can be as long or as short as you want, and you can send them at different times of the day.
- Plan a rom-com date night — Instead of going out for date night, set up your living room to be the perfect romantic movie theater. Get two or three of her favorite romantic comedies on Netflix, stock a few of her favorites drinks and snacks, and enjoy laughing as you watch the movies together.
Part 3 has even more great ways to be a romantic cheapskate…
Image Source: phineasswann.com