Want to make that date night at home a HUGE success? Here’s how:
- DIY Something Together — Got yourself old glass bottles, wooden crates, or plastic soda bottles lying around the house? Go online and see what sort of DIY projects you can find, and have fun doing these crafts together. You can even make some awesome decorations for your home while enjoying date night!
- Have a Mani/Pedi — Men may not be thrilled about getting a manicure and pedicure, but it’s a fun way to spend an evening. You can look up how to do it online, buy the supplies beforehand, and have everything ready to give each other a mani/pedi. Don’t forget the wine!
- Watch a Sports Game — If you’re both sports fans, why not watch an old game together? Perhaps a historic battle between two championship teams (think Jazz vs. Bulls, Red Wings vs. Penguins, or Saints vs. Falcons). Complete the event with all of your favorite SuperBowl snacks and drinks.
- Play a Board Game — Break out the Monopoly, Risk, or Snakes and Ladders board game, but add a few twists of your own. Give each other naughty punishments when you make mistakes, “Go to Jail”, or slide down a “ladder”.
- Watch YouTube videos together –– This may grow old quickly, but it can be something different. There are funny videos, epic fail compilations, awesome sports tricks, music videos, and so much more! You can even use YouTube videos to learn how to dance together!
- Read a Book –– Find a book that you’re both interested in, and spend time reading it together. If you can’t decide on fiction or non-fiction (or a certain genre or style), just opt for something funny–such as Dave Barry.
We’ve got more great tips in Part 5 to help you enjoy your date night at home…
Image Source: www.becomegorgeous.com