Don’t think that date night at home isn’t romantic! Truth is, it can be every bit as romantic as a date night out on the town.
Here’s how to rock your home date night:
- Play Twister — Twister is a game of hilarity and fun, and you’ll find that it can be a great way to limber up for what comes next. Add an alcohol element to the game to make it a drinking game, and it will be A LOT more enjoyable!
- Go Star-Gazing — Unless you live in the big city, your backyard is a great place to relax, lay in the grass, and look up at the stars. Bring blankets to stay warm, consider packing a snack or a warm drink–mulled wine or Hot Toddy will do nicely–and enjoy each other’s company as you stare up at the stars shining overhead.
- Have an Indoor Picnic –– Instead of having your special date night meal at the dining room table, set up a picnic blanket on the floor and spread your meal out there. Sit on cushions or pillows in the living room, and enjoy a different kind of meal.
- Camp Indoors –– Break out that old tent, set it up in the living room, bring sleeping bags, and enjoy a good old fashioned camping trip in the comfort of your own home. You can enjoy the pleasures of camping without ever leaving your house.
- Have a Wine Tasting Night –- Buy a dozen small bottles of wine (250 to 450 ml), and enjoy a wine tasting session. See which wines you really enjoy, and taste wines from all over the world. Talk about fun and tasty!
Want more ideas for an awesome date night at home? Check out Part 3…
Image Source: greenweddingshoes.com