Sometimes we can be so consumed by our efforts to find lasting love that we fail to see the warning signs!
Don’t make the mistake of being blinded by your desire for love, but keep an eye out for these warning signs:
- It’s alcohol-dependent —A relationship that is only happy and fun when alcohol is involved is NOT a healthy one. Alcohol makes it easier to communicate, relax, and enjoy each other, but you should be able to do that without drinking.
- It’s sex-based — A relationship based entirely upon sex is doomed to fail. If you have nothing else in common and no shared interests, it may be time to move on.
- It’s hard to commit –– Commitment issues are common, but have you ever wondered why you’re having trouble committing? Perhaps it’s because there is something your subconscious mind recognizes as a warning sign about the relationship.
- It’s filled with jealousy — A certain amount of jealousy is to be expected, but it shouldn’t wander into the realm of controlling. If you or your partner are too jealous of the other, steps need to be taken to correct the problem or end the relationship.
- It’s too busy –– How can you have a proper relationship and fall in love if you can’t make time for the other person? You need to put the other person as a priority more often than not, or else your relationship may shrivel and die.
- It’s uncomfortable or awkward –– Nonverbal communication is more important than verbal, so when non-verbal communication is off, there’s something seriously wrong. When you’re uncomfortable or awkward around each other, take steps to correct the problem or consider moving on to someone with whom you are more comfortable.
In Part 5, we’ve got a few tips to help you keep that relationship alive!
Image Source: www.wattpad.com