It’s not always easy to be sure it’s love! Sometimes it feels like love, but you may not be totally certain.
Here are some ways to be sure you really love her:
- She is more important than anything else — We’re not just talking video game time, TV time, or hanging out with friends! You miss sleep, skip meals, and put aside all of your favorite things just to talk to her. When someone is the most important thing in your life, it’s a good sign that you really love them.
- You’ll be there any time — If she needs a shoulder to cry on, someone to talk to, or wants to spend time with you, you’ll drop everything to be with her.
- You’re willing to be the one who loves more — Love is never equal. In any relationship, one partner ends up loving more than the other. For some guys, that’s a hard pill to swallow, and it can often push them away from that person for fear of being vulnerable. But if you’re willing to handle that inequality just so you can love her, it’s a sign that you care about her more than yourself.
- You think about her all the time — And not just when you’re having fun. Science has discovered that being “in love” is very similar to obsessive behavior. Thoughts of the other person intrude into your day, and you spend a lot of time thinking about them. It’s a good sign when you can’t get the image of that person’s face out of your mind.
- You’ll do it, no matter what — Compromise is the key to any happy relationship, but you’re willing to compromise because you really love her.
Read more signs you really love her in Part 2…