Getting that first date is always tough! Check out these awesome tips to help you get more first dates:
- Make your plan clear — It’s hard for someone to evaluate whether or not they want to go out on a date if you don’t tell them what you want to do or where you want to take them. Instead of being vague, be more specific. Ask, “Would you like to go to X place on X night?” This makes it much easier for them to accept.
- Don’t wait –– If you wait too long to ask for the first date, you could actually ruin your chances of getting a date at all. You can exchange texts, emails, or phone calls, but not too many. It’s always a bit nerve-wracking to ask someone out if you’ve just met them, but don’t wait too long.
- Always confirm the date — Want to make sure that your first date actually happens? The day before the date, send a short email or text message to confirm. Say something like “Looking forward to tomorrow” or “Are we still on?” This will remind the other person about your date, and will help them prepare.
- Be creative —Don’t take a woman out to the same bar or restaurant where you met her, but find someplace new and inventive. The more creative a date idea, the more you will stand out from all of the rest of the guys in the city who went with the safe option!
- Make the trip –– Unless you live very close to each other, meeting in the middle is a safe yet unromantic choice. It’s always smart to make the trip to a place near here, even if it means a solid hour of driving or riding the train. She’ll notice the gesture, and it will be points in your favor!
Image Source: postgradproblems.com