Do you think your partner and you are perfect together? Here are a few (admittedly corny) signs that you’re the ideal match:
- You see it in their eyes — There’s something about the way they look at you that makes you KNOW just how much they love you. While this may sound like something out of a romantic movie, the truth is that the eyes are the window to the soul. You will be able to see the love just by staring into their eyes.
- You can be alone together — A truly great couple knows how to spend time together doing their own thing. You can be doing two completely different activities, but the fact that you’re in the same room or space makes it feel like you’re together.
- You can spend hours doing nothing –– This is particularly common in the “infatuation” stage of a romance, early in the relationship. You can spend hours sitting on the couch or lying in bed, just kissing, cuddling, having sex, and talking about God knows what. It’s a sign that the two of you are great together when you can spend hours in each other’s company.
- You remember everything –– And not the bad, but just the good. You can remember every nice gesture your partner has done, and you can think of all of the times they have made you happy.
- Telling your story makes you smile — Everyone has a story of how they met, but for some people, that story is simple and dull. If your love story, no matter how humdrum or commonplace, brings a smile to your face, it’s a sign that you and your partner are an ideal match.
Want a few more signs that you are perfect together? You’ll definitely want to read Part 2…