Worried that you won’t find love? No worries! Read on to find out a few secrets to finding love the right way…
Here are a few of the more common myths about finding love:
- Myth #1: I should only pursue a relationship with someone I am attracted to — That’s a pretty shallow attitude, don’t you think? The “right” person for you may not be the one that you are most attracted to, but the one who complements you as a person.
- Myth #2: A bad relationship is better than no relationship — Wrong! A bad relationship is NEVER better than being alone. You deserve good things, so don’t settle for less than great! Save yourself for that good relationship–it may be just around the corner.
- Myth #3: Love is… –– Any blanket statement that starts with “Love is…” is just going to be wrong. The truth is that no one can really define what love is, so you can’t go into your search for love with a pre-conceived idea of what it is. This may actually stop you from finding the right sort of love for you.
- Myth #4: Disagreements and arguing signal an end to a relationship — Unless you are fighting ALL the time and over only silly things, a bit of arguing and fighting can be a good thing. As long as it is managed properly, you’ll find that it’s helpful to communicate your feelings. A relationship with no love has no arguments.
- Myth #5: I can change for him/her — You should never make changes for someone else, but you should only change if you feel that it is the right thing for you. Making changes for someone else usually leads to your resenting that person.
Find out more advice on finding love in Part 2…
Image Source: www.photogiz.com