Dating can be expensive, but it doesn’t HAVE to be. Check out our awesome ideas to help you have a great date without breaking the bank:
- Go stargazing — There are few things as romantic as stargazing, and you’ll find that she will love it as much as you will. Bring a blanket to snuggle under, and it’s a great way to move things toward getting physical!
- Try kayaking — Many cities around the world offer kayaks for two, and you can spend your date doing exercise while enjoying the open water of a local lake–or even on the ocean.
- Hike together — It should be easy to find a romantic spot for the two of you to have a picnic out in the middle of nowhere. Hike to the top of a mountain, a hidden glen in the forest, or a waterfall where few people ever go.
- Dance together — No, this doesn’t mean hitting a club, but it means taking a dance lesson. You can have a lot of fun learning how to salsa, tango, merengue, or Zumba together.
- Hit a weekend Happy Hour — Many bars offer Happy Hour on Saturdays and Sundays, and they’re less crowded over the weekend. Cheap drinks and a quiet bar can make for a nicely romantic outing.
- Coffee shop hop — If the two of you are coffee enthusiasts, it’s time to hit some of the coffee shops you haven’t yet visited in the city. Start your day out with this fun activity, and it can lead to more fun in the rest of the day.
- Tour your own city — When was the last time you visited all the tourist locations in your own city? It may be time to break out the camera and start snapping pictures at the various museums, historical landmarks, and sights–together!
Image Source: www.mtlblog.com