There’s nothing worse than doing the “walk of shame”– shoes in your hand, messy hair, same clothes you wore last night, morning breath, etc.
To avoid doing the walk of shame, here are a few things to stash at your date’s house or, better still, in your purse:
- Shampoo/Conditioner — Never show up with bed-head the morning after. You can take a quick shower and use these personal care items to give your hair that perfect “do” that will allow you to walk into the office unashamed.
- Travel Toothbrush/Toothpaste — Nothing is worse than morning breath, but thankfully you can keep this travel-sized teeth brushing kit on hand.
- Mini–Razor — Gillette makes a miniature version of the Venus razor, allowing you to quickly shave your legs, pits, or pubes if you find yourself overly hairy and in need of a shave. It’s small enough to fit into your purse or in your “go bag” at your date’s house.
- Body Freshening Wipes —Like baby wipes for adults, these scented towelettes will help you clean up without the need for water or a shower. It will help get rid of sweat and other odors, and will even leave you smelling beautiful.
- Mini Cosmetic Kit –– Never walk into the office with smeared makeup or the leftovers of yesterday’s look. You can keep only the essentials on hand–mascara, lipstick/gloss, and a face cream to help you take off yesterday’s makeup.
- Spare Clothes –– Pack a shirt you can wear at the office and at home, as well as a simple pair of jeans/leggings that can be used anywhere. Definitely will come in handy! Consider a spare thong just in case!
Pack these items and store them in his house, and you’ll never have to do the walk of shame again!
Image Source: www.free-movies.me