Did you know that the right foods can get you in the mood for some romance? To spice things up, try these aphrodisiac foods on date night:
- Coffee — Caffeine is surprisingly effective at getting your heart pumping and your blood flowing, one of the keys to having a sexy date night. A bit of coffee before heading into the bedroom can definitely help to put you in the mood for some “happy adult fun time”.
- Honey –– Did you know that the name “honeymoon” comes from the honey-based alcohol mead, which was given to new brides and grooms in medieval times? The boron in honey helps to regulate testosterone and estrogen levels, giving you a natural energy boost and keeping your sex hormones firing away.
- Watermelon –– Watermelons are an amazing source of lycopene, an antioxidant that can help to relax and dilate your blood vessels. This allows more blood to flow, ensuring that your sexy parts get all the circulation they need to function properly. A few slices of watermelon are almost like a natural form of Viagra, helping you to get in the mood before you head to the bedroom.
- Figs –– The antioxidants and potassium in figs will do wonders for your sex drive, circulation, and hormone levels. They’re a food that look, smell, and taste incredibly sexy!
- Chai tea –– Thanks to the cinnamon, cloves, and ginger in Chai tea, you’ll find your sexual organs responding to your foreplay much more effectively. All of these spices help to boost circulation and enhance nerve sensation. As a bonus, the small amount of caffeine in the Chai tea will help you stay awake and active for your bedroom play time!
Definitely a few foods worth adding to your menu…
Image Source: s869.photobucket.com