We all know that actions speak louder than words! Here are a few actions that say “I love you” better than any words can:
- Kissing them in public — This PDA is guaranteed to let them–and everyone else around you–know that you care. After all, if you didn’t, you wouldn’t be comfortable showing off your affection to the world.
- Holding hands — It’s such a simple gesture, but it can mean so much! When you hold someone’s hand, it signals love, acceptance, closeness, and comfort. You’ll find that this is one of the best actions you can use to show how much you care.
- Staying in touch — Sending little text messages, voice mails, and emails throughout the day is another tiny gesture that can mean a lot to your partner. It’s a way to show that you care enough about them to include them in your day, no matter how busy it is. It also brightens their day wonderfully!
- Being close — Physical contact is one of the primary ingredients in a healthy relationship! The more space there is between your bodies, the more space there is between you emotionally. Sitting, standing, or snuggling close to your partner is a small but highly effective way to tell them you love them.
- Laughing — You may not realize it, but being able to make people laugh is one of the most gratifying feelings in the world. When you laugh at their jokes, you endear yourself to them. It’s a very subtle, subconscious thing, but it absolutely works!
- Listening –– You have no idea how many relationships ended because one of the partners couldn’t listen properly! When you stop what you’re doing, pay attention, and really listen, it’s a gesture that shouts “I love you” better than any words could.
Image Source: www.newlovewallpapers.com