Here are some more creative ways to add a bit of spice into your sex life:
- Share your fantasies — This may sound silly, but the truth is that it can be fun to find out what naughty things your partner might be into. It can help you to come up with awesome ideas of things to wear, places to visit, and locations to sneak off for a quickie. You’d be amazed by how helpful it can be to talk to your partner about their fantasies, and it will definitely get you in the mood!
- Talk to each other –– Talking ‘dirty’ is highly recommended by many experts, but the truth is that you don’t need to make it dirty talk to make it good. Say your partner’s name as you’re having sex, tell them that what they’re doing feels amazing, etc. Just remember, dirty talk done wrong is a huge turn-off for both men and women alike.
- Try someplace new –– Want to take things to the next level with your sex? Try doing it in a place you’d never have done it before, such as in an elevator, a stairwell, or on the roof of your house. It can be a whole lot of fun, and a very creative way to spice things up!
- Bring in some toys –– Sex toys aren’t only for people with sex problems, but they can add a lot of spice to your sex as it is. A vibrator can help her to reach much better orgasms, or a cock ring can help him to enjoy his orgasms more. Definitely worth adding!
- Position, position, position –– While the classic missionary is tried and true, don’t you get bored of doing the same thing day in and day out? Try new sex positions, and in new places. It can make your sex a whole lot more fun, and fun sex is good sex.
Image Source: www.muscleandfitness.com